Field Projects is an artist run project space and online venue dedicated to emerging and mid-career artists. Centered on long term curatorial projects, Field Projects presents monthly exhibitions at their Chelsea location in addition to pop-up exhibitions throughout New York City, and Art Fairs. Look for our new space in Berlin in 2018!
- All types of exhibitions are welcome: Group and solo exhibitions.
- All art disciplines are welcome: painting, sculpture, new media, audio, film, etc
- We except submission on a ongoing basis.
- We plan a year or so in advance.
- We are looking for conceptually rigorous projects, and themes that are innovative, challenging, and engaging.
THANK YOU for applying to Field Projects Winter Open Call 2019!
All submissions will be considered for
- The Winter exhibition 2019 Jan 10 -Feb 9 2019
- The accompanying Online Show
- Solo Shows at Field Projects
- Group Shows at Field Projects
- Art Fairs
- Outside Exhibitions
- Featured in Field Magazine
- Our Studio Visit program for NYC artists
Use the form below to upload your 5 images, Artist Statement and CV.
Looking forward to seeing your work!
Your friends at Field Projects